car audio swag

Participant count
  • Participant list

youdoofus

Skibidi
im prepared for the trolling, so if it any of you have a round loaded in the chamber waiting for a shot like this, go for it. I am a fan of work shirts and a bigger fan of polos with logos of the brands of stuff i like. I have a J Pechauer shirt (pool cues), a SoundQubed one too xtant etc etc etc but would like some more like Phoenix Gold Rockford etc etc. Where is a good place to shop for that kind of stuff?

im prepared for the trolling, so if it any of you have a round loaded in the chamber waiting for a shot like this, go for it. I am a fan of work shirts and a bigger fan of polos with logos of the brands of stuff i like. I have a J Pechauer shirt (pool cues), a SoundQubed one too xtant etc etc etc but would like some more like Phoenix Gold Rockford etc etc. Where is a good place to shop for that kind of stuff?
You should also consider supporting some of the you tube car audio guys that have t-shirts for sale. Big d hifivega 5 star etc. I think they provide good information for us diy guys. What is it t springs I think is the site. 

I need to do this myself lol..

You should also consider supporting some of the you tube car audio guys that have t-shirts for sale. Big d hifivega 5 star etc. I think they provide good information for us diy guys. What is it t springs I think is the site. 

I need to do this myself lol..
i agree, i do like polos and work shirts tho :(

I can't think of anything that South Dakota is known for other than maybe buffalo, indians and rolling prairie lol. 
we have some of the best beef in the country, if not THE best beef. Also pork (gotta love having my own smoker in my garage i can bust out whenever i freakin want). We have sweet corn thatll make you wonder WTF you were missing out on your whole life, and ive schmoked more purple kush, white widow, ak47, jack herer, bubble gum etc etc etc then id ever know how to accurately measure. Its the midwest mayne, burn cruizes for days yo. Then i stopped doing that like 8 years ago

we have some of the best beef in the country, if not THE best beef. Also pork (gotta love having my own smoker in my garage i can bust out whenever i freakin want). We have sweet corn thatll make you wonder WTF you were missing out on your whole life, and ive schmoked more purple kush, white widow, ak47, jack herer, bubble gum etc etc etc then id ever know how to accurately measure. Its the midwest mayne, burn cruizes for days yo. Then i stopped doing that like 8 years ago
The town in Ohio that I grew up in hosts an annual corn festival, I've had some excellent corn. I don't doubt the beef and pork are great there. Here in Michigan I can possess 10 ounces legally 😍. When my house is done being built I'll be breeding my own 100% organic strains. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The town in Ohio that I grew up in hosts an annual corn festival, I've had some excellent corn. I don't doubt the beef and pork are great there. Here in Michigan I can possess 10 ounces legally 😍. When my house is done being built I'll be breeding my own 100% organic strains. 
i live so close to minnesota, id consider moving if jobs didnt still have the right to fire you for having it in your system. I quit drinking over 7 months ago and dont miss it really, but i could really get down on a batty or 2 of the good stuff again

edit: the good corn is something that many scoff at, but that just proves that they are retarded

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy some online, where most mfgr's have some for sale. You'll be hard pressed to find any more polo's because most are T-shirts to begin with. I got a few myself.

Don't have any audio stuff but I do have this...

IMG_20190124_201936.jpg

Don't have any audio stuff but I do have this...

View attachment 3956
i have several state 8 ball and 9 ball shirts, one of which i had the J Pechauer logo embroidered on the front instead of my name (for the same price of a name for that matter) i wasnt aware that you were a shooter! I have my Pechauer PR8, Schon STL (cant remember the number offhand), Meucci from the early 80s and my Bunjee jumper

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.