Alpine INE W960A X-Over Settings?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mikekx102

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi, I think I lost my cross-over settings done by the store when I reinstalled the firmware and all my local stores have gone out of business, so I was wondering if you can advise me with a suitable crossover setting for my system? Does this look right?

I have the Alpine INEW960A head unit, Focal PS165 speakers front and rear, and a Rockford Fosgate PS 8 underseat subwoofer.

Thanks, Mike.

IMG_4384.JPG

Hi, I think I lost my cross-over settings done by the store when I reinstalled the firmware and all my local stores have gone out of business, so I was wondering if you can advise me with a suitable crossover setting for my system? Does this look right?

I have the Alpine INEW960A head unit, Focal PS165 speakers front and rear, and a Rockford Fosgate PS 8 underseat subwoofer.

Thanks, Mike.

View attachment 3738
id put it at 100, but 80 can be fine if your speakers can handle it and cancellation isnt an issue with your subwoofer and its xover settings

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.