S1-1250

Participant count
  • Participants list

youdoofus

Skibidi
ok, im gonna buy the sub over the weekend probably, my issue is with some new concerns brought to light by @Popwarhomie yesterday or the day before. He said that he has seen reports of the Chinese SQubed amps popping when perusing FB. Now we all know that FB is full of idiots, mnoreso than here by a large margin, that being said, should i run this amp at 1 ohm? I have everything else already. RCAs, 4 gauge pwr/gnd, materials for the box, dont have carpet yet NBD, speaker wire, felx loom for all the wires running front to back, fused distros etc etc etc. But i dont want that amp popping because of the amnt of electricity running thru it at 1 ohm. Thoughts?

It will be fine, people I have seen have issues went below 1 ohm.... These chinese amps do NOT like below 1 ohm for extended periods of time
would you err on the side of caution with a 17 year old that doesnt know not to do stupid things with electronics to and get the dual 4 so the amp sees 2? i just know how much of a show off he is and how reckless he can be with stuff

I have been running mine @ 1ohm for 4 months no problems... now I also have my gain set about 1/3 of the way up... as long as ur smart I dont see any issues with it, good amp for me so far...
the problem is the 17 year old who is driving that car 99.999% of the time is uhhhhh, well he is rather smart, but he is a show off from time to time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.