beak81champ

Dark Audio Subs

I gave a pair of Dark Audio NKO-12’s to my son about 2 years ago. He put them in a prefab Qbomb ported box and has been pounding on them with a Pioneer GM-D9601 ever since.

I am gathering equipment for a daily build in my 94 Sonoma extended cab. I will be running the same amp 1200@1 ohm. Is there any better, more reliable, musical sub for $100 each? I would run 2-10’s or 2-12’s. My front stage will be Anarchy 7”, Aurasound NS-3, and TBI HDSS tweets run off of 2 Pioneer GM-D8604’s, one bridged to the Anarchys. Will be using a Dayton 408 dsp, running active. Thanks for any suggestions!

Traded with, bought from: Anthony O, Mitchell0715, kuda, Chevy Blazin', Babs, Captain Obvious, ciaonzo

'13 Camaro SS/RS

Kenwood DDX9903S - Arc PS-8

Arc Audio XDi 1200.6 - Audiofrog GB10, GB25, GB60

Helix SPXL1000 - (2) Audiofrog GB12D4 IB

Sounds to me like u already know your answer. I've never heard the NKO's but I own 2 12" DKI's, and I don't believe you can buy a better sub for the money. It could even cost way more and I'd still buy it. I do love the cheap price though haha it's a steal. So I believe the NKO's would be the same since they're made by dark audio as well

Edited by DylanBeatz

08 Tiburon

2 12" SSA Xcon's - RF T2500-1bdCP - 4.5 cubes @ 33 hz - XS Power D3100 - Singer 240amp alt

I make beats that slam, check them out and pm if you want to use some with your system

www.dylanbeatz.com

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now