3 amps for repair.. Rockford Fosgate P1000-1bd, Hifonics Brutus BRX2000.1d, and alpine mrp-m500

Participant count
  • Participant list

Giovanni15
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/monthly_2019_01/IMG_2724.jpg.329e7e656720144a9dc6721677a2fb34.jpg

View Listing

3 amps for repair.. Rockford Fosgate P1000-1bd, Hifonics Brutus BRX2000.1d, and alpine mrp-m500

I am selling these 3 as a lot. I do not know enough about amps so that is why i am letting these go. These would be great to repair and flip. The rockford does not turn on. It sparked when being wired up and it never turned on since. The hifonics and alpine both turn on but have no sound input. I know that something inside the board of the hifonics popped. was told it could be a blown cap or resistor. the alpine i just know it comes on and no sound output. so that being said, these are sold as is, not working, no returns. i have a ton of feedback on my ebay account and some on here. i am asking $120 for all three and you pay shipping. for more questions or pictures just shoot me a message.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.