self powered sub near heater

Participant count
  • Participant list

Xjeff
10+ year member

Just wondering if anyone has experience putting a self powered sub on the floor behind their seat, my car which is a 2011 rogue has tubes that come out under the seats to heat the passengers feet. I don't feel like that would be a great spot due to heat but I am trying to do a sleathly build. Im assuming this is a bad plan, and if so im just gonna throw a small 10 inch in the back that i can remove as needed. thank you for any advice.

Just wondering if anyone has experience putting a self powered sub on the floor behind their seat, my car which is a 2011 rogue has tubes that come out under the seats to heat the passengers feet. I don't feel like that would be a great spot due to heat but I am trying to do a sleathly build. Im assuming this is a bad plan, and if so im just gonna throw a small 10 inch in the back that i can remove as needed. thank you for any advice.
I would not introduce any amplifier or amplified unit to any other heat source unless you plan on the unit lasting at a very short life span and dont mind digging into your pockets frequently 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.