PRV amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
We carried them for a little while.  The failure rate was higher then I was comfortable with.  Just not quite built to American abuse tolerance levels yet.

We carried them for a little while.  The failure rate was higher then I was comfortable with.  Just not quite built to American abuse tolerance levels yet.
word. thanks man. Its funny because on their site the amps look tiny because theyre square-ish, but after seeing pics of them in actual cars, theyre friggin huge!!!

I did a large build with 8 of their Brazilian line amps and liked them but still prefer Taramps. I wouldn't buy PRVs new ones though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taramps is getting better, specifically the Bass and MD lines.

I've had a Bass 12k at .5/.35dcr for a few months now and it's no problem at all for it. 

I have a HD15k sitting next to me that was run at .5 for a year with no problems. Once @hispls is back up north I'm going to try and change his view on the newer models. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Why?  Are they getting more expensive?   No such thing as a free lunch.
a bit, yes

Taramps is getting better, specifically the Bass and MD lines.

I've had a Bass 12k at .5/.35dcr for a few months now and it's no problem at all for it. 

I have a HD15k sitting next to me that was run at .5 for a year with no problems. Once @hispls is back up north I'm going to try and change his view on the newer models. 
where up north? im in sodak

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.