Anyone used a CES alternator?

Participant count
  • Participants list

Dragonsyph

CarAudio.com Regular
I got some prices from them and they seem to be really good in the price category. 

This is the info i got from them word for word.

Slot wounds are 270 amps for 245$, 300 amps for 325$. These are a little older technology but proven performers. Slightly less durable than hairpins, and a little lower charging voltage in most applications as well.

250 amp small case hairpin is 320$, 320 amps is 385$. These are great for smaller builds running lithium or caps. The regulators and rectifiers are tough enough to withstand the abuse a little better than the slot wound units listed above.

270 amp large case hairpins are 375$, 370 amps is 495$. 390 amps are 595$. These are the most durable unit and second best at idle. They have larger rectifiers and normally around the 200 amp range for idle output. The 390 amp is usually around 170-180 amps at idle and comes in a billet machined aluminum case. These large case units have the only 80 amp diodes large case twin plated rectifiers available on the market.

300 amp XL unit is the absolute best at idle. These are our newest line of alt that have 230-240 amps hot at idle rpm on most applications. They’re also incredibly durable with big 100 amp diodes on finned rectifier assemblies. These units are 605$.

Every alternator is build to order. 2-3 weeks is average for build time right now.

Lifetime warranty at parts cost.

6 months no questions asked no defect guarantee.

Powder coat is 45$.

All of our prices are shipped and include one decal.

That Large Case Hairpin 390A with an Allumium billet case or only 595 dollars seems like a great deal.  When a mecman 370A cost 800, and a Singer 370A cost 800-900.   Same with GP altenators at around 900 dollars.  

This might be the one i buy if i can find some others using it with good reviews.  

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.