Amp to run Kicker 43CSC674 6-3/4" 2-way speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Big Diego 27

CarAudio.com Recruit
I have 2 pairs of Kicker 43CSC674, 6-3/4" 2-way full range speakers in the doors and I am trying to find a budget friendly 4 channel amp to run them. I belive i would like to run them at 4 ohms (for quality).Any suggestions?

Hifisoundconnection has refurbished kicker amps for cheap if you want the amp to match the speakers. I bought from them a few times with no issues. I’ve had my kicker 4 channel from them in my toolcart radio for about 3 years now. 

I have 2 pairs of Kicker 43CSC674, 6-3/4" 2-way full range speakers in the doors and I am trying to find a budget friendly 4 channel amp to run them. I belive i would like to run them at 4 ohms (for quality).Any suggestions?
what are you calling budget friendly? dont worry about throwing numbers out there, we wont laugh at anything that isnt something like $50. What is your realistic budget on this? its a thing we ask so that we can recommend the best stuff within your range and detemine if youre best off going new or used

Hifisoundconnection has refurbished kicker amps for cheap if you want the amp to match the speakers. I bought from them a few times with no issues. I’ve had my kicker 4 channel from them in my toolcart radio for about 3 years now. 
omg man.... the selection on there is just saaaaaaaaaad. @denim can hook you up with actual good stuff. Here is his site https://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/categories/amps/shop-by-size-wattage-channels/multi-channel.html specifically pointed to the multi channel amp section

Awesome, I'll check out the sites. Im looking to spend around $200 on the amp. But I'm more intrested in knowing how many watts I should run to the speakers. The speakers say they can handle up to 100 watts rms and 300 watts max. Should I try to push all 100 watts of rms?

Awesome, I'll check out the sites. Im looking to spend around $200 on the amp. But I'm more intrested in knowing how many watts I should run to the speakers. The speakers say they can handle up to 100 watts rms and 300 watts max. Should I try to push all 100 watts of rms?
yes, give them all the rms juice they are rated at, just make sure to cross them over correctly. Theyre kickers tho, so im not holding my breath that they can actually take what they say they can. zapco makes a pretty killer 4 channel for a hair above your price range. https://www.amazon.com/Zapco-ST-4XSQ-Studio-Channel-Amplifier/dp/B013F34IU6

i have the 2 channel and its dope af. They get hot, but produce good power

Its been our best value priced, small 4 channel.
so, i went to the interwebz to find its dimensions, but instead i found this.

https://www.parts-express.com/us-acoustics-lisa-200-watt-4-channel-amplifier--268-9004?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pla&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6ua6jevb3wIVCkRpCh07Pww3EAQYASABEgKf0PD_BwE#lblProductQ&A

amp what.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank y'all for the suggestions everyone. I ended going with a Kicker 46CXA360.4
CX Series 4-channel car amplifier — 65 watts RMS x 4 and I'm pretty happy with it so far. I'm hoping to maybe get better SQ when I find the right amp for a single Sundown Sa12d2 and stop pushing so much bass through the 4 channel amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.