Need help identifying pin type in connector block

Participant count
  • Participant list

clashcityrocker

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi, I have a Kia Sportage, and bought a "complete" audio conversion kit that is less than complete.... :-(   There is USB, Analog and Microphone inputs on the connector block, but none of them are wired.  I really want to use the in-car services, and not drill holes for USB and hang in ugly aftermarket microphones.

I have found the pin-out, and I know I need to put my mic 3.5mm jack wired onto pins 10 and 22, I just need to source some of the small pins.   However I don't know what they are called, or where to source (in the UK).

Thanks for any help.

IMG_20190103_094507.jpg

IMG_20190103_094516.jpg

Hyundai Genesis coupe car stereo wiring diagram harness connector pinout 3.jpg

if you de-pin one of the wires and see how it's configured that will help your search.

places like Digikey, Mouser, and Newark should sell pins, but it will be a tedious search.  Good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.