2007 Escalade headunit options

Participant count
  • Participant list

billabongcr
5,000+ posts

Yep
Florida
Hi guys,

Back to the forum from taking a few years off. Good to be back!

I bought a 2007 Cadillac Escalade a while ago, stashed my old gear in the closet and forgot about it. Stumbled across it the other day and thinking about getting back in the game!

Any Lade owners out there put a new headunit in? Was there a crossover harness? Search didn’t turn up much...what’d you go with? I’ve always been partial to Alpine; but open to anything that doesn’t leave a huge gap in the dash. Big screen and Bluetooth are pretty much all I’m looking for. It’ll be paired up with 2 old Fi SSDs and a 1500.1. 

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,

Back to the forum from taking a few years off. Good to be back!

I bought a 2007 Cadillac Escalade a while ago, stashed my old gear in the closet and forgot about it. Stumbled across it the other day and thinking about getting back in the game!

Any Lade owners out there put a new headunit in? Was there a crossover harness? Search didn’t turn up much...what’d you go with? I’ve always been partial to Alpine; but open to anything that doesn’t leave a huge gap in the dash. Big screen and Bluetooth are pretty much all I’m looking for. It’ll be paired up with 2 old Fi SSDs and a 1500.1. 

Thanks in advance!
the halos are pretty sweet and modern looking

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.