Inverting One of two subs How to wire polarity?

Participant count
  • Participant list

94 ranger

CarAudio.com Recruit
I have two 8s center console build  due to space  on the back wall of truck that subs gonna be inverted. I'm understanding  I need to reverse polarity only on the inverted sub? Do I just put the + wire on the - lead  and the - wire  on the + lead of only the inverted speaker? 

Here's the tricky part these subs are technically in one box sealed apart  in  separate aero ported chambers 

I have two 8s center console build  due to space  on the back wall of truck that subs gonna be inverted. I'm understanding  I need to reverse polarity only on the inverted sub? Do I just put the + wire on the - lead  and the - wire  on the + lead of only the inverted speaker? 

Here's the tricky part these subs are technically in one box sealed apart  in  separate aero ported chambers 
yes, when inverting one of 2 subs, swap the leads as you described

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.