Need sub basket and magent specs Soundqubed hds2 8"

Participant count
  • Participant list

94 ranger

CarAudio.com Recruit
Can't find a visual illustration of Soundqubed hds2 8" sub specs  Not on there site or Google ... I need the magent diameter and basket specs and over all diameter  before I go any further with this console box build seeing as it's a particular design all I'm getting is a  5.5" mount depth.

Why is sundown practically the only company that cares to post complete basket magnet and  depth specs etc and more ... 

Can't find a visual illustration of Soundqubed hds2 8" sub specs  Not on there site or Google ... I need the magent diameter and basket specs and over all diameter  before I go any further with this console box build seeing as it's a particular design all I'm getting is a  5.5" mount depth.

Why is sundown practically the only company that cares to post complete basket magnet and  depth specs etc and more ... 
to your second question first, they are the brand that many bass heads look at look at much like how kicker, rockford and other go-to brands of the day and sundown knows that and is very much catering to their customers. smart move IMO. 

ive emailed SoundQubed several times before the entire management group got changed a few months ago and theyve been really good about replying and from what ive seen on fb from some of their employees and fans alike, they probably would still be very helpful. i think its tech@soundqubed.com or something like that. they dont list the email address on the website anymore, so im not sure if its still active or not tbh

i can look in my outbox for ya tho if youd like me to

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.