there is no way

Participant count
  • Participants list
https://youtu.be/PpMhF5tFXdo

it's not humanly possible to sit in a vehicle with a funky pup hitting that hard, It would kill you.
I keep warning people, but they just don't listen. The pups are about to claim yet another life to human cell disintegration...

Screenshot_20181231-064617_Facebook.jpg

Ya I would imagine they'd been real great burp tools until they were banned. At least that's what I read.  That video was kinda recent so it wouldn't surprise me if people have already misused or misunderstood those subs. Who knows.. They probably don't realize and are just wanting to be loud. 

Ya I would imagine they'd been real great burp tools until they were banned. At least that's what I read.  That video was kinda recent so it wouldn't surprise me if people have already misused or misunderstood those subs. Who knows.. They probably don't realize and are just wanting to be loud. 
subs? these things are nuclear fission devices thinly masked as "subs"

haha...With the amount of power accessible to your everyday bass head nowadays, we are all pretty much driving around the streets in mini power plants 
when i came to this forum about 4 years ago, it was from a break from the 12v industry of over 15 years. I had systems in that time frame, but wasnt in need of info as my results were pleasing enough, but i left shortly after the bd1500 came out and man did it change in that time frame!!! having 1k watts in your car was a big deal back in those days. Hell, the 800a2 put out an astounding 1150 or so and now you can get a 1k for a little over a c-note from a dozen mfgs

when i came to this forum about 4 years ago, it was from a break from the 12v industry of over 15 years. I had systems in that time frame, but wasnt in need of info as my results were pleasing enough, but i left shortly after the bd1500 came out and man did it change in that time frame!!! having 1k watts in your car was a big deal back in those days. Hell, the 800a2 put out an astounding 1150 or so and now you can get a 1k for a little over a c-note from a dozen mfgs
ya it has changed a lot in the last decade

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tat2Jerry

CarAudio.com Recruit
tat2Jerry
Myrtle Beach SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from