Kenwood dmx905s won't control Spotify through Bluetooth

Participant count
  • Participants list
yes it works when on android auto through usb. It has a spotify app you open when not on android auto but it says  disconnected even though the bluetooth is hooked up

yes it works when on android auto through usb. It has a spotify app you open when not on android auto but it says  disconnected even though the bluetooth is hooked up
go into your phone settings and forget the deck in your known connected bluetooth devices, repair and see if that helps. ive found that some things dont work the same over BT as it does over USB on my pioneer deck too. Seems like a limitation based on the model. I found out that many higher end decks will do virtually everything over BT that my deck is limited to doing over USB such as nav mapping and so forth

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.