PUZU 31 band EQ built in amplifier 4X150W Car DSP Amplifier for NISSAN X-Taill with wiring harness support bluetooth USB AUX in

Participant count
  • Participant list

puzuaudio

CarAudio.com Newbie

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/monthly_2018_12/1.jpg.b266c469e41025b7c9cd2a40acc98b96.jpg

View Listing

PUZU 31 band EQ built in amplifier 4X150W Car DSP Amplifier for NISSAN X-Taill with wiring harness support bluetooth USB AUX in

www.puzuaudio.com     puzuaudio@163.com    Contactor:Tina

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/PUZU-31-band-EQ-built-in-amplifier-4X150W-Car-DSP-Amplifier-for-NISSAN-X-Taill-with/826459_32962537346.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.1.70a42d88M9brDs

THIS PRODUCT IS FOR NISSAN (PRICE INCLUDING WIRING HARNESS CABLE,YOU ONLY LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR CAR YEAR AND 

MODEL IS OK,THANK YOU!

THIS PRODUCT IS FOR NISSAN SERIES (IF YOU NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR CAR CAN FIT IT OR NOT,PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES ONLINE)

Features:

• Please choose the suitable DSP power cable according to the car model and interfaces.
  • Stream favorite music to car speakers via Bluetooth 4.2, with excellent sound quality. 
  • 31-band, 4channel input with 6-channel output; Adjustment range from 20Hz to 20kHz; High and low pass filters.
  • Support time delay settings to re-calibrates the audio signal.
  • Pair your smartphone with the DSP box and tailor the sound to your personal preference.
  • Maximum power output 4 x 150 W; Large-capacity filter capacitor; 32-bit DSP chip
  • USB play lossless music
  • bluetooth supporte

This product is non-destructive audio car modification of new products,exclusive use of quad-care 32-bit DSP processing Chip,nanosecond processing speed;DRC dynamic music processing;using DSP computer tuning technology.Lossless installation,easy tuning,take up a small space.

Specifications

• Port:1 car dedicated interface;6 RCA input interface;6RCA output interface
  • output power:4X150W
  • Frequency response:20Hz-20KHz
  • T.H.D <0.01%
  • Signal to noise ratio>108dB
  • Isolation:>90dB
  • Operating Voltage:DC12V
  • Dimension:162mmX116mmX43mm 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.