Adire Brahma questions

Guyver
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Wanting to pull the trigger on a 15 but was wondering if its worth the $$$. I also realized that the cost of the brahma is similar to a FI BTL 3 and Fi Sp3, so what do you guys think, is it worth it? Can the Brahma get loud or as close to my Xcon? I currently own a Xcon 15 and just bought a Skar ZVX 15v2 but haven't hooked that one up, yet. Sub will be feeding off from Wolfram 3k. Thanks 

I just bought a Brahma 12 🙂, should be here o the 8th. I have an sa15 and wanted to try something new and different, and would have got the 15 if it would have fit in my trunk. plus the Brahma was exactly what I wanted years ago when I was in high school. Made in the USA, Now I will have that, c-Dsp, and some tm65 v2 to install.

Nice, I might just sell my Skar and pick up a 15 brahma. Just dont know how loud can they get.
Good idea, not worth keeping the first one.  The Brahma is an SQ sub that can get loud when called upon.  Will have a different sound than the Xcon.  Xcon and Brahma, sounds like a win win either way.

Good idea, not worth keeping the first one.  The Brahma is an SQ sub that can get loud when called upon.  Will have a different sound than the Xcon.  Xcon and Brahma, sounds like a win win either way.
thanks and just picked up a 15 brahma directly from their site. The Skar is for sale but Xcon will never be.

I'd love to hear what you think of the Brahma when you get it installed... during its hey day was easily 1 of the best subwoofers you could buy and IMO 1 of the best ever made, that xb2l technology is the real deal! I've contemplated buying a new 1 quite a few times but want to hear what others have to say about them, I know what the originals can do, just want to hear how the new ones stack up...

And sounds like we have the same taste in equipment, I have a new SSA Icon 12" & I absolutely love it! And I want a Brahma too! Cant say I'm a big fan of Skar, but you made the right choice by selling it and getting the brahma! Now just give us an update when you install it!

I just bought a Brahma 12 🙂, should be here o the 8th. I have an sa15 and wanted to try something new and different, and would have got the 15 if it would have fit in my trunk. plus the Brahma was exactly what I wanted years ago when I was in high school. Made in the USA, Now I will have that, c-Dsp, and some tm65 v2 to install.
Are you still waiting on your Brahma? The waiting game *****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.