Deaf Bonce or Sundown Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

tat2Jerry

CarAudio.com Recruit
Looking for 2 15's for a Jeep Cherokee , box will be 7.5 cubes 130sq inches of port tuned to around 36hz

Amp is a Orion XTR 2500.1 what I have chose for driver are the Sundown Audio EV3 15 dual 4 I like their warranty and replacement for recone price ect.

but then I've been seeing a lot recently about the Deaf Bonce.. the Machete M15 V2 dual 1 is price comparable to the sun downs and have a way higher power rating.

the M15 has 16mm Xmax compared to the Ev3 14mm

tough decisions.. who has ran Deaf Bonce ?

I can’t speak for the deaf bonce as I’ve never had them but I can tell you that the e series can handle a ton of power for how much they cost. A while back I got an e15 from the sundown yard sale and beat the piss out of it lol. I had my amm1 hooked up and was running test tones and around 1000-1300rms it started to bottom the sub out depending on frequency. But I guess a lot could change depending on box design,and you wouldn’t do that to something you planned on keeping lol

I've wanted the EV since I saw sundowns first video of it, because of the excursion and cost.. and i'm in SC and they are in NC, but then I've seen nothing but great things about deaf bonce.. now I can't decide between the 2. another factor is I'm afraid i'll over power the sun downs.

I've been out of the car audio scene since 2007, I did DB drag in 06-07 just now getting back in it.

Get SA b stock from caraudio bargain. The Sundown SA series are killler woofers 
thanks  for the caraudio bargain site, it's a hook up for sure, i entered all the specs in winisd and looks like the SA like the box design better than the EV.

I can't find the specs any where for the deaf bonce to compare. so I'll stick with the SA

thanks  for the caraudio bargain site, it's a hook up for sure, i entered all the specs in winisd and looks like the SA like the box design better than the EV.

I can't find the specs any where for the deaf bonce to compare. so I'll stick with the SA
for that amp u need higher than the E subs so sa yeah.. gp car audio has the db subs i think u would want the sport model heard good things about them and the  db27 but they more $

for that amp u need higher than the E subs so sa yeah.. gp car audio has the db subs i think u would want the sport model heard good things about them and the  db27 but they more $
I decided to go with sundown Sa 15s

You have an enclosure already but deciding on subs??
not yet but I measured I can pull 7.5 but was deciding on subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.