Pioneer Bluetooth Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

N3tt3chman

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have an avh x3700bhs that was sent in for repair a few years back. While it was being repaired I got a new vehicle and never installed it. When I got it back they said they replaced a RAM module. I just now went to install it and the sound works fine when listening to AM/FM but I can't get Bluetooth audio to work for nothing my phone pairs and it shows music playing but there is no audio. Did I hook something up wrong or did the head unit come back defective?

I ended up fixing it myself. I had a feeling they left something loose after they repaired it at the shop so I opened it up and removed all cables/connectors and reconnected everything. Bluetooth is working fine now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.