Advice on diagram i made up 8)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dragonsyph

CarAudio.com Regular
5000 watt orion amp, 370 alt, not sure if i should use 1/0 or 2/0, and i think 500 amp fuses.

Trying to figure the best way with the Least amount of fuse holders, as they cost a lot of money lol. 

2Ocj5Dk.png

Is this the best way to run the wire?  And do i need the fuses in those 3 spots?   

Do i need to run ground from front to back?  Or is chas ground good enough?

Is two runs of 1/0 good enough?  Or should i do 2/0?

Last edited by a moderator:
No replies so im guessing my diagram looks like **** hahaha. 

How about some decent ANL fuse holders for 1/0 that are cheaper?  

I did find a decent package from GP audio. 

Comes with all these for 19 bucks.  Seems pretty good savings if u add up all the parts. 

1) 1 Foot 1/0 AWG OFHC Pure Copper wire, pre-terminated on each end

1) ANL Block

1) Amp ANL Fuse

1) Extra 1/0 AWG Lug

1) Extra Red Shrink

1511314395317__79730.1512135720.jpg

These SMD ones seem good but cost so MUCH money,  But one side is like a buss bar, so 1 of these might be good in the front so i can buss bar all of one side with altentator, and up front batterys, with double runs each.  Then 2-4  1/0 run to the back with 4 500amp fuses. 

9117O-PbUqL._SL1500___07136.1488669808.jpg

Use 2/0 welding cable. Royal Excelene I use the 1/0 myself. Have been for several years with 0 issues. IF you go to the power wire route instead, I would use OFC and not that CCA BS.

Use 2/0 welding cable. Royal Excelene I use the 1/0 myself. Have been for several years with 0 issues. IF you go to the power wire route instead, I would use OFC and not that CCA BS.
Nice thanks for the info,  u can get 30 feet of that royal 2/0 for only 87 bucks,.  That seems like a great deal vs something like skyhigh wire at around 5 dollars a foot, but this stuff is 99.99 pure OFC. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.