Looking for recone service

Participant count
  • Participant list

SCIVIC94
10+ year member

if it isnt broke,modify
I recently aquired a Memphis M3 12" sub that need to be reconed. voice coil i toast. i have tried contacted  pierce audio products. they do not stock items needed to do this sub.they are also apperently the only company that checks their messages. Contact fixmyspeaker.com both through website and facebook over one week ago,no answer. springfeild speaker,again no answer. Does anyone know of a vendor that can repair this sub so i can use it for then a paper weight? or if someone has a 12" d2 cartridge that will work also. 

I recently aquired a Memphis M3 12" sub that need to be reconed. voice coil i toast. i have tried contacted  pierce audio products. they do not stock items needed to do this sub.they are also apperently the only company that checks their messages. Contact fixmyspeaker.com both through website and facebook over one week ago,no answer. springfeild speaker,again no answer. Does anyone know of a vendor that can repair this sub so i can use it for then a paper weight? or if someone has a 12" d2 cartridge that will work also. 
It’s a paper weight, my brother had blown m5’s that would of cost more then new to recone through fixmyspeaker. I think they quoted over $500 for drop ins 

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SCIVIC94

10+ year member
if it isnt broke,modify
SCIVIC94
ELIZABETH , NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date