Any input on this brand of rims?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Anyone have experience with the Aodhan brand of rims? I'm looking at the ones below and I like them but I'm unsure about the quality. I don't really want to try and afford expensive 3 piece rims since I won't be showing the car or racing it. Going with a 19" or 20" depending on clearance issues. What do you guys think?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

not bad   atleast its not black..     tired of seeing  black dirty rims..        lol        

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Use two sets of RCAs. One set for the Front channels and the other for Sub Output and into Rear Input on the amp. Turn off the Rear Filter on the...
I would prob go and take it to a shop to someone that knows how to install, pay the $50-75-100 bucks so its done correctly.If you continue to do...
The ZVX 8 doesn’t do well sealed. 1.25 cubes ported 35-38 HZ is what it will like. Very inefficient 8 and wasn’t very impressive to me, even in a...
2022 Camaro with Bose: I have KICKER 47KSC6504 6.5 Inch speakers in the passenger sail pannel. Would switching to TIMPANO TPT-MB6 Slim help get...

About this thread

ciaonzo

5,000+ posts
TheContinental
ciaonzo
WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date