USB flash drive

Participant count
  • Participant list

bobbmd

CarAudio.com Newbie
hi first post at the suggestion from a Computer Audiophile forum

I am taking possession of my son's 2018 Land Rover Discovery HSE Sport( he just took delivery of his TESLA!)- the Meridian sound system does not have a headphone jack so there is no need or ability to use my AQDFR DAC with the camera connection kit from my iPhone or iPad Pro-i have 100's of self curated playlists on TIDAL/Qobuz/on A+3/ROON- I need to know how to load these playlists FROM my MacMini to a ROGUE 2 Supersonic 256GB flash drive OR if this is even possible-the Meridian people assured me the DAC in the sound system of the Land Rover is of significant quality I won't need an external DAC- the rest is obviously easy( i think) just plug the flash drive into a USB port on the Discovery thanks bobbmd

@THATpurpleKUSH thanks good idea will try it( better than the flash drive) the vehicle(LR Discovery) arrives this weekend-with the TESLA(0-60<4 seconds-I am basically more interested in the TESLA if he even allows me to drive it! i still don't know where he can use it in brooklyn except up the ramp onto Brooklyn Bridge to beat El Chapo being ferried to Brooklyn Federal Courthouse!

@THATpurpleKUSH thanks good idea will try it( better than the flash drive) the vehicle(LR Discovery) arrives this weekend-with the TESLA(0-60<4 seconds-I am basically more interested in the TESLA if he even allows me to drive it! i still don't know where he can use it in brooklyn except up the ramp onto Brooklyn Bridge to beat El Chapo being ferried to Brooklyn Federal Courthouse!
Hopefully that Land Rover came with an extended warranty, they are about as reliable as a Fiat. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.