Sign in to follow this  
youdoofus

Greta Van Fleet

holy crap these dudes can play some serious 70s Led Zep+blues jams!!

18 hours ago, Spider Monkey said:

Cool story bro.

did you even check them out? or are you just flinging poo again?

They've been around for a while now bro. I've posted some of their stuff before.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

On 12/22/2018 at 1:11 PM, Slo_Ride said:

They've been around for a while now bro. I've posted some of their stuff before.

i know, and i was even told about them by a coworker about 6 mos ago or so. Their debut EP has a release date of 2017 and i just picked it up last week, but i guess i didnt see your mentions about them previously. I am amazed at how tight they are, or was until i discovered that 3 of the 4 are brothers and 2 are twins and it totally makes sense for them to have such musical ESP LoL!!!

1 hour ago, youdoofus said:

i know, and i was even told about them by a coworker about 6 mos ago or so. Their debut EP has a release date of 2017 and i just picked it up last week, but i guess i didnt see your mentions about them previously. I am amazed at how tight they are, or was until i discovered that 3 of the 4 are brothers and 2 are twins and it totally makes sense for them to have such musical ESP LoL!!!

Yeah I remember the first time I heard them, I was like whoa. It's impossible not to think of Led Zep. 

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

1 minute ago, Slo_Ride said:

Yeah I remember the first time I heard them, I was like whoa. It's impossible not to think of Led Zep. 

no doubt man. I literally just got back from break at work and jammed out some "Black Smoke Rising". Its the only cd ive ripped as .wav files on my usb stick to preserve 100% of the audio integrity. But i forgot to add the tags to the files, so the deck just says "no info" for each song unless i tap the little i icon as i named the files themselves [songname].wav

On 12/21/2018 at 11:09 AM, youdoofus said:

did you even check them out? or are you just flinging poo again?

Just poo.  I have no idea what you are talking about and I don't listen to music.

You're a Bubblehead™

Check Out My Feedback

Say something witty and you might just end up here.

6 minutes ago, Spider Monkey said:

Just poo.  I have no idea what you are talking about and I don't listen to music.

you are missing out. and i cannot even fathom that you dont listen to music

It actually really is hard to have time to listen to music with so many great podcast out these days. I find it impossible to keep up with either. I consider myself lucky because I know people big in both and they're constantly sending me new shit.

Edited by Slo_Ride

On 12/26/2018 at 7:36 PM, Slo_Ride said:

It actually really is hard to have time to listen to music with so many great podcast out these days. I find it impossible to keep up with either. I consider myself lucky because I know people big in both and they're constantly sending me new shit.

i devote driving to rockin out, and i define rockin out without referring to any specific genre. Jammin out might be a better term

On 12/26/2018 at 2:16 PM, Spider Monkey said:

No time for that bullshit.  I listen to podcasts 24/7.

im on podcasts when im home, but music when driving and about 25% of my work at a major health insurance company requires me to focus on analytical shit, so i have playlists i listen to while doing so. Mostly METAL AF stuff, but some rock stuff, edm and trance. I need stuff that i can jive to while processing this drivel, and metal usually gets me in the zone. 

Edited by youdoofus

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this