15” Ampere Audio 3.0 enclosure specs??

Participant count
  • Participants list
Oh I see your one of them bad asses. 😆 Keep that cock sucker flappen sunshine 💯
Oh I see your one of those retards that makes a thread during the holidays and then cries like a little ***** because his dumbass question didn't get answered.🖕 You talk **** about this forum and yet you're still here. Snowflake. ❄️

It is clear some forums are better than others, but one rule of thumb is universal.  Before posting anything, read first.  Also do your research.  It is clear why the initial one sentence post got know real replies to it to begin with.

Update your first post and get some real help if you choose.

jwelsh1214 said:
Anyone have any specs for enclosure size needed for one of these subs? 
IDK exactly what you're after, but "Enclosure specs" are kinda vague...you never listed goals, available space, vehicle or the power that you're putting to the driver. 

The best way to find "Enclosure specs" is to use these...

x4dXRe.jpg

Usually modeling the sub up to find what you're after on the power you got is the best bet. I tried for a low-daily that'd take some power.

I made an estimation on driver displacement and excursion for that beast (nothing was found btw) then proceeded to design something I would've liked in my S-10 Blazer on 3K. Normally I'd go subs up/port back in that vehicle (Blazer) but I wanted a design with some flexibility vehicle-wise as it's just an example. This is what I came-up with...

9Aa8bD.jpg

I don't know your reasoning behind trying to be Hardass with folks on here, and your reasons for disliking this forum is your business but I suppose it's just another case of an Internet warrior in action.

So there ^^^^ are some "Enclosure specs" man.

Good luck!

IDK exactly what you're after, but "Enclosure specs" are kinda vague...you never listed goals, available space, vehicle or the power that you're putting to the driver. 

The best way to find "Enclosure specs" is to use these...

Usually modeling the sub up to find what you're after on the power you got is the best bet. I tried for a low-daily that'd take some power.

I made an estimation on driver displacement and excursion for that beast (nothing was found btw) then proceeded to design something I would've liked in my S-10 Blazer on 3K. Normally I'd go subs up/port back in that vehicle (Blazer) but I wanted a design with some flexibility vehicle-wise as it's just an example. This is what I came-up with...

I don't know your reasoning behind trying to be Hardass with folks on here, and your reasons for disliking this forum is your business but I suppose it's just another case of an Internet warrior in action.

So there ^^^^ are some "Enclosure specs" man.

Good luck!
Thanks shredder. Apologize for my impatience, I have been looking around and figured I would try this site due to the amount of members. No replies in a week so I thought f**k it, I’ll try a negative response and that got a quick reply from what I’m guessing is a female or gay dude due to the response of Bye Felicia. But that’s it’s business. The box is going to go in the back seat area of my 2011 Tundra SR5. I’ve removed the double seat behind driver seat so there’s plenty of room for anything. I currently have a T-line box I built which is 36x32x22.5 And far off from the internet warrior comment for damn sure; but slo ride fits that description. 

F68229B2-178E-4E04-8916-BF37DAFFEA0A.jpeg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.