No reverse cam grid lines

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rch69

CarAudio.com Newbie
Yeah, I know, look over my shoulder and just back up, lol, but I live in a condo complex with tight parking, and I just want it.  That being said, I currently purchased a w4400NEX, it’s connected to a Metra back up cam, does the job, lines on Metra not the greatest, cannot adjust them when loop wired. So I went to go into my settings and low and behold, no option for grid lines like my 1330NEX had previously, that were built into that head unit.  I’m trying to find out why that option doesn’t exist in this head unit, and if that’s the case, is there a backup cam out there that will provide the grid, possibly bend when turning wheel, thanks in advance.

Yeah, I know, look over my shoulder and just back up, lol, but I live in a condo complex with tight parking, and I just want it.  That being said, I currently purchased a w4400NEX, it’s connected to a Metra back up cam, does the job, lines on Metra not the greatest, cannot adjust them when loop wired. So I went to go into my settings and low and behold, no option for grid lines like my 1330NEX had previously, that were built into that head unit.  I’m trying to find out why that option doesn’t exist in this head unit, and if that’s the case, is there a backup cam out there that will provide the grid, possibly bend when turning wheel, thanks in advance.
for the dumb poineer issues, see my thread about pioneer decks being dumb (kidding, completely different reason why theyre dumb, but theyre still dumb. i also went from a much older (4 to 5 years) avhx4700bt to the 2300nex unit and i lost some small, yet useful features in that transition too. TL:DR is that youre probably stuck looking for a cam with the grid lines man

Stupid Pioneer is understatement. In this day and age, why can’t back up cam manufacturers or even same brand manufacturer come up with a cam that just plugs in back of HU and done, hide wire and enjoy rest of day instead of having to go on a forum and asking dumb questions....... wait, that sounds familiar.  And to go backwards with options is another thread altogether, not going to start that one. Thanks again for all the help and advice, Happy Holidays to all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.