Help with Build

Participant count
  • Participants list

CodyDaGoat

OR
Hello, just looking for some advice on my build ill be working on.

Currently have 2 Orion HCCa152 Subs. I have the 2ohm ones at 2,500w RMS each.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good amps that can run 5000 watts at 2ohms

THe biggest alt I can get is 270A and ill be buying from either Mechman or Singer.

And my second question is, how many batteries should I expect to run with this buiild, and which ones will be best?

I have a custom box built for my car. I have a 2010 forester. It'll be tuned to 28hz.

Would also like some recommendations on a mid/highs amp.

Thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, just looking for some advice on my build ill be working on.

Currently have 2 Orion HCCa152 Subs. I have the 2ohm ones at 2,500w RMS each.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good amps that can run 5000 watts at 2ohms

THe biggest alt I can get is 270A and ill be buying from either Mechman or Singer.

And my second question is, how many batteries should I expect to run with this buiild, and which ones will be best?

I have a custom box built for my car. I have a 2010 forester. It'll be tuned to 28hz.

Would also like some recommendations on a mid/highs amp.

Thank you in advance
Why 2 ohms and not 1ohm or .5 ohm. An amp to push that at 2ohms is gonna be a pretty penny. But u could always get 2 amps and strap 'em, be ur 2ohm and probly less costly than one amp that can push 5k rms @2 ohms.

Wolfram amps are good. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Why 2 ohms and not 1ohm or .5 ohm. An amp to push that at 2ohms is gonna be a pretty penny. But u could always get 2 amps and strap 'em, be ur 2ohm and probly less costly than one amp that can push 5k rms @2 ohms.

Wolfram amps are good. 

I had this potential one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.