Where to buy Orion amps online that have warranty?

Participant count
  • Participants list

Dragonsyph

CarAudio.com Regular
Orion says you don’t get a warranty less it’s from an authorized dealer and there picture have there watermark, so from online I can’t find a single place that has said watermarks.

Theres decent price ones on amazon but I have no idea if there coverd.

People were saying a lot of sites that havr them cheaper are refurbished amps sold as new and they might break down fast.

They only carry old ones that are discontinued.   Thanks though. 

This is the one i been eye balling.

https://www.amazon.com/HCCA5000-1DV2-1-Channel-Competition-Audiophile-Amplifier/dp/B00TUDUD4Q/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
We do not carry discontinued Orion items.  Orion comes out with new products very quickly and we do not always have the latest photos from them.  Not to mention, a lot of Orion items are going out of stock very quickly, containers land at the port and they are sold out before we can get an order in.  If you want to order the 5k, we can check on stock. 

We do not carry discontinued Orion items.  Orion comes out with new products very quickly and we do not always have the latest photos from them.  Not to mention, a lot of Orion items are going out of stock very quickly, containers land at the port and they are sold out before we can get an order in.  If you want to order the 5k, we can check on stock. 
no rest for the wicked @denim? LoL its good to be busy, but only to a certain extent :D

I don't see any V2 model amps on the site, do you have a link? The 5000 watt model you have says its discontinued on Orion's website.   You guys only have 2 newer models amps but there 11k and 17k

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see any V2 model amps on the site, do you have a link? The 5000 watt model you have says its discontinued on Orion's website.   You guys only have 2 newer models amps but there 11k and 17k
There is a number of Orion things that are not on our site yet.  A few times we updated the site for some new products and by the time we needed to order, they were out of stock and discontinued.  So it was wasted time (money) on our part, and with so much Orion inventory being out of stock, we have been focusing on brands that do have things in stock on a normal basis.  I will message Orion right now about the availability of the latest 5k.

Thanks for all the info guys.   And the exact model im looking for is HCCA5000.1DV2 thanks.  There 829 on amazon, seems they went up again lol, you can get the 8k for only 999, seems like a better deal. 

Also found in stock SPLX 5ks on newegg of all placees lol.  But 1154, they also have the dv2 for 1154, guessing this place is an authorized dealer?

Guessing if ya guys had these amps they would also be around 1100 from ssaudio?

Gonna be spending my income tax on an Orion amp haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.