faulkton

I am an addict and i make so much money it is killing me

I work in the cannabis industry and had to go to the ER yesterday from exhaustion. I do consultation and charge by the hour, travel a lot, minimum billing hours, ect .. think attorney style billing and pricing. Plus I love tech. I’m not an apple phanboi, I’ve owned every galaxy and note and tab S including 4.. 

can anyone offer advice of help? I have to go get fluids and rest. It’s costing me $9K to miss less than a week trip, but I am afraid of how much I might spend with this much time on my hands. 

Last time I bought Tannoy and went monoblock ATI amps and Atmos and an obscene TV.  

Like why did I just buy all these brand new iPads and iPhones and Apple Watchs??! I just Ordered 32 new Phillips hue colored bulbs... ?! I dont have a house right now because i stay in other peoples estates life’s so crazy,,

BC04F99D-87DD-4CEB-A8F9-0BDC0CB5A947.jpeg

image.jpg

Edited by faulkton

pretty funnay eugy

HOLY f*****g BLAST FROM THE PAST FAUKLTON!!

WHAT IT DO?!?

P.S.  You asked for help but you were not clear on what you wanted help with..

P.P.S. You sure have a lot of Apple products for someone that doesn't like Apple products.

You're a Bubblehead™

Check Out My Feedback

Say something witty and you might just end up here.

2 hours ago, Spider Monkey said:

HOLY f*****g BLAST FROM THE PAST FAUKLTON!!

WHAT IT DO?!?

P.S.  You asked for help but you were not clear on what you wanted help with..

P.P.S. You sure have a lot of Apple products for someone that doesn't like Apple products.

He was never clear on much. He just puts the rope out, bro. 

Life's like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes.

2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

He was never clear on much. He just puts the rope out, bro. 

He might be high.

You're a Bubblehead™

Check Out My Feedback

Hmm sell that stuff and move it.No sense in hoarding??As I have much room to speak.You need to keep hydrated and at the least eat something to keep your body fueled. peanuts are easy to buy and have on hand. Protein 

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

1 hour ago, audiobaun said:

Hmm sell that stuff and move it.No sense in hoarding??As I have much room to speak.You need to keep hydrated and at the least eat something to keep your body fueled. peanuts are easy to buy and have on hand. Protein 

Yea, if you're a proponent of digesting mold..

You're a Bubblehead™

Check Out My Feedback

Goddamn Oh, I thought after this long the internet would forget about me. I mean this was a perfect thread for Christ's sakes.

It's just tough for us Elder millennials. I've been living the dream you know, really do work in the Cannabis industry which was one of the benefits of teaching myself how to I grow it hydroponically when I was 14.. that was the year before I started college LOL

Now I think I want to go live somewhere else in the world again. America is kind like really harshharshing myand my boo with it's currently live. I've been looking at going to volunteer in a Iraqi refugee camp actually. Mostly because I think it would be really funny to say that I removed to Iraq rather than live in Trump America, and refugee camp Sue basically just like camping. I can do that.

pretty funnay eugy

And I'm lazy and use talk to text so you can figure that out or not I don't really care haha your beloved faulty

I really did think that the internet would completely forget about me I'm going

pretty funnay eugy

I have no advice to offer post.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

I think I might actually just go camping. II’m really disillusioned with America right now, and I just need to leave it for a while. So yeah now I just can’t live in trumps America anymore. So I’m gonna go to Iraq. And volunteer at a refugee camp. I mean it beats living in f*****g trumps America… Can anyone argue with me?

I already talked to the MENA aid  organization But I’m not gonna deal with a bunch of bullshit bureaucratic regulations. If f*****g ISIS can sneak people in the country I can do it. I’m Catholic dude, I’ll just hook up with the local Catholic Church and be like I’m here to help.

I have some other ideas like Peru, they’re 90% Catholic, and I’m pretty sure if I just showed up in some poor mountain village Catholic diocese and said I hate my country because of the CIA destroyed your condiment. I want to live in a barn and shovel donkeys. They would let me help and  eat cardboard like the locals. 

I have already done the whole Asia thing Except for the creepiest sex tourist places and I don’t really want to go there.  I mean when you already met the slut whisperer in Korea what else is there to do in Asia? 

Edited by faulkton

pretty funnay eugy

Just go join the protesters and rioters in Paris and f**k some shit up. Don't forget your yellow vest.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

On 12/14/2018 at 11:09 AM, Spider Monkey said:

He might be high.

Might? Breakfast consists of between a half and a gram of 97%, well actually 95 to 97% distillate On a Ritz cracker and then you take another Ritz cracker and put it on top. You have to do that otherwise it just sticks to your teeth and then it taste like shit all day and it’s horrible and trust me just use crackers

take a drink of milk and let it get soggy. then it’s the best soggy cracker you’re ever going to eat. I know you guys Eat a lot of soggy crackers around here…But I bet you mine are the best LOL

Oh and if you’re in a poor soul In some horrible area who doesn’t know what distillate, it is basically refined  THC. You can also make diamonds 🙂 that’s crystallize THC. Those are fun to smoke but only after you’ve had your daily dose of terpenes  for the entourage affect. Google it if you don’t know what I’m talking about because I’m not your f*****g Wikipedia. I do wear a shirt that says I edit Wikipedia. Which actually started inspiring me to actually edit Wikipedia. Does anyone think that’s good for the world?

Edited by faulkton

pretty funnay eugy

2 hours ago, Slo_Ride said:

Just go join the protesters and rioters in Paris and f**k some shit up. Don't forget your yellow vest.

Checking cheap flights now

Edited by faulkton

pretty funnay eugy

what the f**k are you talking about? 

You seem to have lost your mind some time ago

Please do go help in some refugee camp instead of just being one of those wannabes who virtue signals. Let me know how long you make it 

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

59 minutes ago, wew lad said:

Please do go help in some refugee camp instead of just being one of those wannabes who virtue signals. Let me know how long you make it 

59 minutes ago, wew lad said:

Man I’m just having trouble in my life right now, I came here for some solace advice from Old Friends. You Don’t have to be so cruel and mean-spirited.

spider monkey you made me eat dinner

0A134874-85DC-4C32-BAFC-4B8388C48586.jpeg

0D05D7F1-E549-4A8F-B39B-7E039637AE56.jpeg

A44B8011-6366-475B-9426-E38F289E2F2A.jpeg

50A3D1F2-E115-4F89-85AD-31DA3EF21798.jpeg

pretty funnay eugy

On 12/15/2018 at 6:39 PM, faulkton said:

Goddamn Oh, I thought after this long the internet would forget about me. I mean this was a perfect thread for Christ's sakes.

It's just tough for us Elder millennials. I've been living the dream you know, really do work in the Cannabis industry which was one of the benefits of teaching myself how to I grow it hydroponically when I was 14.. that was the year before I started college LOL

Now I think I want to go live somewhere else in the world again. America is kind like really harshharshing myand my boo with it's currently live. I've been looking at going to volunteer in a Iraqi refugee camp actually. Mostly because I think it would be really funny to say that I removed to Iraq rather than live in Trump America, and refugee camp Sue basically just like camping. I can do that.

Well if you get a chance, go swing by doyouevenpost.com.  That's where the old Crunk crew from this forum ended up after the Great Disruption of 2007 occurred.  They all say hi, especially Flip.  I'm the only one left that frequents here.

15 hours ago, faulkton said:

Man I’m just having trouble in my life right now, I came here for some solace advice from Old Friends. You Don’t have to be so cruel and mean-spirited.

spider monkey you made me eat dinner

0A134874-85DC-4C32-BAFC-4B8388C48586.jpeg

0D05D7F1-E549-4A8F-B39B-7E039637AE56.jpeg

A44B8011-6366-475B-9426-E38F289E2F2A.jpeg

50A3D1F2-E115-4F89-85AD-31DA3EF21798.jpeg

Could use some cheese.

Edited by Spider Monkey

You're a Bubblehead™

Check Out My Feedback

Philly cream cheese.

On 12/16/2018 at 12:57 PM, Slo_Ride said:

I have no advice to offer post.

Post Malone

You should for sure go to iraq. I love that idea

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now