Did I blow my amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Alexipdx503

CarAudio.com Newbie
So basically I have a 2000 VW golf, I bought it used with wiring and amp etc, one of the issues with the car is battery drains so when I bark I take one terminal off so it isn’t draining. So in the car was a sub and amp I had a friend hook it up cuz I couldn’t figure out what I did wrong it was working great I ended up parking my car turned it off and took battery terminal off got done doing what I was doing. Hooked battery back up but now my sub won’t work even tho it just was? Any ideas what I mighta done? Or trouble shooting thanks.

Also little hint that I thought was weird tested my power wire blue it was at 11.30 or something but the power wording isn’t sparking when I touch it to metal when it used too?

You shouldn’t touch the power wire to get it to spark. U prly blew a fuse and now the ampnisnt getting power.. fix your car and stop unhooking the battery everytime. Sounds like u need to sell your system and fix your car. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.