Help deciding what speakers to get

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nmiller99

CarAudio.com Newbie
I currently have a 2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback LT. I have a Boss 1400watt system in the back I installed and now I'm moving on to the door speakers. Right now I have my eyes on 

71pqZMUM2OL._AA160_.jpg

JBL GX602 180W 6.5" 2-Way GX Series Coaxial Car Loudspeakers. I don't know if they're the best bang for my buck. I want to spend <$300 total for the speakers and the amp. I only have a 4 channel amp for the sub in the back so I'm fine either upgrading or putting two amps in. The $300 would include speakers amp and wire harness kit if needed. Any help is appreciated

I currently have a 2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback LT. I have a Boss 1400watt system in the back I installed and now I'm moving on to the door speakers. Right now I have my eyes on 

JBL GX602 180W 6.5" 2-Way GX Series Coaxial Car Loudspeakers. I don't know if they're the best bang for my buck. I want to spend <$300 total for the speakers and the amp. I only have a 4 channel amp for the sub in the back so I'm fine either upgrading or putting two amps in. The $300 would include speakers amp and wire harness kit if needed. Any help is appreciated

what kind of power wire do you have going to the back? Distro blocks for both power and ground?

these are great suggestions. plus, if you buy those you get to have the "yeah, i run Image Dynamics components off a Zapco amp" bragging rights

Thanks for the suggestion guys. Im currently running an 8 Gauge power cable to amp. I can always run another one or run a bigger cable. It supplies just enough for the amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.