Choosing Subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participants list
SSA Icon 12's were on sale for like $219 or $239 or something like that last I saw.... definitely check those out....they are worth every penny even at $319 full price

I looked into it once but I can't afford the liability insurance that's required 😞
the possibility of accidentally slipping the volume up to 1/20th of the max while in traffic and causing the vehicles withing a 30 yard radius to atomically disintegrate would make me worry about having the pups hooked up to anything more than, say... 10 watts or so. If he gets the pups, all that lies in his future is death and destruction. 

the possibility of accidentally slipping the volume up to 1/20th of the max while in traffic and causing the vehicles withing a 30 yard radius to atomically disintegrate would make me worry about having the pups hooked up to anything more than, say... 10 watts or so. If he gets the pups, all that lies in his future is death and destruction. 
That's a lot of responsibility.

That maybe he's goal. Who knows all I know is he wants 2 10s for around 200 a sub.

It was my first time on this forum I already don't know alot, and definitely won't be coming back to learn more thanks for no help

Lmfao.....lighten up there

You know... there are a few people on this forum that would disagree for one reason or another.... but if you disregard the owner and some of their practices......the Skar EVL 10" D4 is definitely a very strong contender under $200.... I think they go for like 189 or something.... I can only say that because I have actually run them and installed them....they give very clean bass, can get very low, and have sounded good in both sealed and ported applications... power handling says 1000 Watts but I've given them every bit of 1,500 clean watts and they shine on it.........but I still say if you catch the SSA Icons on sale for anywhere close to 200....grab em....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.