what amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
Pretty much i just replaced my terrible 10w sanyo 4 inch paper speakers in my suzuki jimny, with some 35watt rms 4inch ones just the front x2 speakers, i picked up on special my headunit is still stock but will.be replacing that. Im not looking to spend alot of money i just want to improve what i have, ill buy a new headunit and was then thinking of amping the new speakers i have if its worth it. Im not looking for a superloud audio system. not looking at spending anymore than say 200$ on a amp just woundering what wattage amp would be best

for what you're trying to do I'd consider something with a built in dsp. pioneer deq-s100OA or kicker key 180.  both have built in dsp. I'm not familiar with a Suzuki Jimny surely there's more than just 2 4" speakers?

for what you're trying to do I'd consider something with a built in dsp. pioneer deq-s100OA or kicker key 180.  both have built in dsp. I'm not familiar with a Suzuki Jimny surely there's more than just 2 4" speakers?
Yeh only x2 4inch speakers in the front theres wires in the back for another set but theres no speakers there the jimny is only a small 2 door 4x4, how does the pioneer one work? Can i attach a subwoofer?   And do i need to replace the headunit? Or does it just work like an amplifier the pioneer one you mentioned

Yeh only x2 4inch speakers in the front theres wires in the back for another set but theres no speakers there the jimny is only a small 2 door 4x4, how does the pioneer one work? Can i attach a subwoofer?   And do i need to replace the headunit? Or does it just work like an amplifier the pioneer one you mentioned
Yeah you can use your factory radio. No it will not power a subwoofer. It's 4 channel but not bridgable. It's a piece you can build off of however.It has 3 sets of 4 volt outputs. Would be pretty easy to add a sub amp. Idk I'm guessing pioneer has a lot of information on it on their website. I've not used 1 just aware it's on the market and the advantages of having a dsp..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.