Dd 9915 esp supercharged with stiff spiders box size?

Thanks.. you use them? DD released the 18 esp today. Should be in sonetimes next year. 

I have 6 cubes ruffly per. Guess I'll see how they hold up. Lol

Anyone out there?
hello-anybody-out.jpg

For future reference 9915a esp supercharged loves 5 to 6 tuned from 36 to 40. They abit peaky but I  have 152+ from about 38 to 55hz peaking around 46 to 48hz range I'm going to say 155 head rest and 158 ish kick probably 155 or 156 sealed up gonna do more testing it got dark to damn fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
So pretty much the cookie cutter DD Box that people have been using for 15" DD subs for almost 20 years.   Shocker Sig likes that box too as would most other subs with high motor force critically over-damped woofer. 

Pics of the build?

Well these drivers have a slightly higher vas/MMS ratio  the cone is nearly 2" bigger than any other 15 I've seen and the stiff spider pack so they ok in 7 per but yea those over damped designs shine in big boxes until you start putting 8 to 10 per driver then 3 to 4 cubes is a must for mechanical damprning.. 

I'm guessing on the numbers but its notceablly louder than my previous system. I should have videos and scores this weekend to be sure on the numbers I'm super impressed. No doubt the loudest 2 15s I've ever heard. I can't wait to get the 9918 esps.  

Btw. The subs sound EXCELLENT. Similar to the JBL gti!!

You might be disappointed if you don't have more airspace for the 18s.  15s may be louder in 5 cube.

Opted for another 15. Going to redo the wall so I can get 5.5 per with 280in^ of port area and get Ethier another amp or three solid 4kws. 

These fuckers get nasty at 35 tuned to 41. I love um. I should gain 2 db with the additionional sub and extra power. I'll be knocking on 160 outlaw and musical to boot..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

yamomluvsme

itssobig
yamomluvsme
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
yamomluvsme