Sub box cut sheet

Participant count
  • Participants list
Plenty of room . skar audio rp2000.1
That's fine... what vehicle... the orientation matters

A 31hz tune huh? lookin' to get low I see... I had 4Kish on mine and they did well... but unless you know your equipment's limits I wouldn't advise a new guy to do the same.

Just what to cut each piece. Yea I think that's gonna make it bubble lol
Tell you what... provide useable dimensions and ill do up a nice 31hz design for your power but leave room to strap those RP's at 2ohm if you want to really flex them someday.

I MIGHT be able to come-up with something... 

N5qoKa.jpg

You.got tools and a router?.. id like to do something decent.

What about 37w 16h 18 d
Well it MIGHT be doable in that space with an aero and smallish volume but I wouldn't design something like that... "ugh!"... I'm sorry man... a slot with your power and tune just ain't gonna work in that space (Sub displacement, double baffle, port volume and bracing adds-up) those subs need some volume and some port area.. oh I can do something if you find more space... what's the deal?.. I thought you had a good sized trunk?.. take the bodies out and make room. Those subs LOVE a decent sized box with a lotta port.

I do have experience with those exact subs btw...

BgrwbZT.jpg

ORgaMrJ.jpg

I'm saying width, depth or height... something's gotta give

Even if I single-ply the thing, leave out bracing and port it for 2K only you gotta find some space.

Just what to cut each piece. Yea I think that's gonna make it bubble lol
Think you can work off this?

5f4YOd.jpg

wsPzEF.jpg

aZwEO4.jpg

b5sqm3.jpg

I thought you'd find that more useful than a "cut sheet" 

I left the height & width but had to change the depth a bit... but that ^^^^ should get low and do well.

Good luck with your build.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.