Sign in to follow this  
youdoofus

Boland audio

i just saw a buzz on the facespacebookworld that said Boland audio is closing already. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

2002 Honda Accord sedan V6 (automatic slushbox)

2 Rockford p3 12s (dual 2 ohm)

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

2 PPI PC275's running 1 sub each atm, waiting to put the SQ 2200.1 back in and add the PhoenixGold Elite.4 once my electrical is up to snuff

Front stage:PRV Audio 6MB200 6.5 and Massive Audio CT2 tweeters

Rear speakers: stock

I just added 5 SoundQubed stickers, and despite having no equipment upgrades, it added 76 DB!!!

Saw that too, not going to take stock in it until Bernie says anything.  Seems very odd just as they are gaining traction.

CarAudio.com mod(original)

2 hours ago, youdoofus said:

i just saw a buzz on the facespacebookworld that said Boland audio is closing already. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

If anybody still uses A/B amps that would be a chance to pick up something nice on the cheap.   Still though, if I read the sky was blue on Faceberg I'd go outside to check for myself before believing it.

46 minutes ago, hispls said:

Still though, if I read the sky was blue on Faceberg I'd go outside to check for myself before believing it.

This is why im asking here. I might call him after work today, i have his phone number

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

2 PPI PC275's running 1 sub each atm, waiting to put the SQ 2200.1 back in and add the PhoenixGold Elite.4 once my electrical is up to snuff

I just added 5 SoundQubed stickers, and despite having no equipment upgrades, it added 76 DB!!!

i called them twice, got VM both times, so yeah, no new info. 

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

1 hour ago, hispls said:

disregard

Edited by youdoofus

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

Screenshot_20181130-134209_Facebook.jpg

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

Crazy drama.

CarAudio.com mod(original)

1 hour ago, denim said:

Crazy drama.

its just sad IMO. If all the hearsay is true, then Bernie was blowing a ton of smoke. Not to sound nitpicky but in the podcast, he has some oscilloscopes and so forth, but the "monitors" in the background consisted of a 27" element tv and an old pos lcd monitor. Seemed like very low grade stuff for an obviously staged background

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

Looks like he has paid back rent and is trying to negotiate getting back to work. I hope he squares everything up with pending orders and repairs before building any new amps. I received mine last wednesday, so I think it was one of the last to go out...

9D72DFF4-F949-41AE-A6CC-F0A15EAF1AF3.jpeg

Traded with, bought from: Anthony O, Mitchell0715, kuda, Chevy Blazin', Babs, Captain Obvious, ciaonzo

'13 Camaro SS/RS

Kenwood DDX9903S - Arc PS-8

Arc Audio XDi 1200.6 - Audiofrog GB10, GB25, GB60

Helix SPXL1000 - (2) Audiofrog GB12D4 IB

17 hours ago, beak81champ said:

Looks like he has paid back rent and is trying to negotiate getting back to work. I hope he squares everything up with pending orders and repairs before building any new amps. I received mine last wednesday, so I think it was one of the last to go out...

9D72DFF4-F949-41AE-A6CC-F0A15EAF1AF3.jpeg

shes a bueat clark!!!

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

i have a ton of screenshots with discussions involving bernie and his investors, and it aint pretty. everybody grab a big ol tub of popcorn, this one might get ugly

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

After reading Munish’s side of the story, it puts a whole new perspective on things...

Traded with, bought from: Anthony O, Mitchell0715, kuda, Chevy Blazin', Babs, Captain Obvious, ciaonzo

'13 Camaro SS/RS

Kenwood DDX9903S - Arc PS-8

Arc Audio XDi 1200.6 - Audiofrog GB10, GB25, GB60

Helix SPXL1000 - (2) Audiofrog GB12D4 IB

4 minutes ago, beak81champ said:

After reading Munish’s side of the story, it puts a whole new perspective on things...

it sure enough does

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this