Need help with wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

Caden oquinn

CarAudio.com Newbie
Okay I have 2 12s that are dual voice coil 2 ohm that have a rms of 600 with a max of 1200. My amp is a 2000 watt at 1ohm and a 1400 watt at 2ohm. I’m trying to figure out how to wire them for a 2ohm load. I have a sealed box , so could The run 2 positives and 2 negatives from a sub into the one connection port on each side or would that not work. If u have any other suggestions let me know 

Follow the wiring diagram correctly for a 2 ohm load, not the 1/2 ohm load that your amplifier isn't capable of.Save this site for good information.Hope this helps.Wire to a 2 ohm load and your amp should be fine after tuning properly

https://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/subwoofer-wiring-diagrams.asp?Q=2&I=22
So just making sure I’m seeing this right so take one positive and one negetive and wire them together. Then take the other positive and negative and run them to the connector in the box. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.