Honda Accord

Participant count
  • Participants list

JerryMaze

CarAudio.com Newbie
hi  i am Jerry and i am new here and joined the community to share the experience of my new car. Honda Accord is fab just have no words to praise it. it does not need praise but i would like to know the experience of yours, people.  what is your experience

anyone with Honda Accord?

Jerry 

hi  i am Jerry and i am new here and joined the community to share the experience of my new car. Honda Accord is fab just have no words to praise it. it does not need praise but i would like to know the experience of yours, people.  what is your experience

anyone with Honda Accord?

Jerry 
02 accord sedan here

Ive had several Hondas as Acuras.Great vehicles.I like the 99s and older more than the newer more technical ones to be honest.All have been pretty reliable and easy to work on. Ill be getting another soon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.