For only $ 24,000 the best components on earth

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have heard of Focal and seen some of there gear around, but never in person.  I don't think my ears come from the right blood line to even be thinking of listening to those I guess.

I have an article from Focal-France.  "After a decade of boring 5 miles deep into the earth's crust we discovered the most rare materials ever that were incorporated into the design, so we believe we were modest when we ask the same price for your front and rear stage as your Mercedes costs"

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.