Ford Laser SQ Install pics

Participant count
  • Participant list

DRBOOM

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Hey there guys and girls.

I am in Sydney Australia.  I would like to share my old school SQ install in my 2003 Ford Laser. I have since sold the car but would like to share the pics for you.  It had a single Kicker F15A freeair subwoofer, Boston Rally series up front, Boston co-ax in the rear.  Precision Power PC450 running the speakers and a Precision Power PCX2600 running the subwoofer.  I also installed a voltage meter and a Coustic XME-3 crossover on the side of the boot area.  All work done by me! Head unit was a Pioneer DEH-9850BT. Most people who heard it commented a reasonable SQ to they system.  I am still using the Precision Power in my current ride.  Great SQ amps!  I use Balsa wood to make the 'Precision power" cutout with white paper and lighting on the back.  The boot lid cover was taken off to install sound deadening and also placed piece of 4x2 timber to screw in the sign.  The 4x2 timber was fixed using liquid nails. The entire boot area was sound deadened as well. The front doors were sound deadened before the Boston Rally components were installed.  I travel to remote area past Sydney which takes about 5 - 6 hour drive so having a spare is imperative for my travel.  I was happy with my install and the light feature was only used for demo purposes.  Hope you like the photos.  Cheers!

Enjoy and feel free to comment. :)

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0767.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.