:suave: :eek:ffwall: :bowdown: :awesome: :hapydanc:

For Size Comparison

yuU3g6o.jpg

kQ8jpOY.jpg

wc9QEbX.jpg

tA0X93r.jpg

1ECsl0w.jpg

F8Si1s6.jpg

Not hating but I don't think I would ever buy/own any Sundown amps....just their speakers/subs. There's amps out there that are cheaper for the $$.

It's nice tho. What did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

Not hating but I don't think I would ever buy/own any Sundown amps....just their speakers/subs. There's amps out there that are cheaper for the $$.

It's nice tho. What did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?
$1100. Honestly, I like their bass amps. I've had issues with my 4 channel though. For the condition it's in I wasn't gonna find it cheaper. Plus I'm gonna get a backplate to display the pretty guts. 
s-l1000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$1100. Honestly, I like their bass amps. I've had issues with my 4 channel though. For the condition it's in I wasn't gonna find it cheaper. Plus I'm gonna get a backplate to display the pretty guts. 
good luck finding anything but negative responses about anything expensive these days. if it isnt 40 bajillion watts for ten bucks, seems like a lot of folks around here are gonna just grump on ya. 

Refurb from Amp Lab?   That's a fair price for Korean 8K
Actually not from Amp Lab, but they were my second choice if this deal fell through. Local dude had 4 nsv3s and 2 7500s out of his demo 4runner and was selling it all.

who not go for the gusto? 0.0625 ohm is where its at
my sundowns could never handle that, need funky pups for that or maybe one of these.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.