Narrowed down my decision

C-LocJiggleNuts

CarAudio.com Recruit
Decided to list my RF T1500-1 for sale and switch to a DC1.2k. Planning to run this on 2 10’s in a custom enclosure. My question is...are DC level 2 subs comparable to the Sundown SA10’s? I’m not looking for window flexing spl just hard hitting when I want it and sq on the daily. Is one better then the other or is it one of those “you can’t lose with either” type situations? 

Would that be too much power for those SA’s though? I’m installing in a Dodge Ram Crew Cab underseat application so sub choices are limited. What about electrical upgrades needed? 

Would that be too much power for those SA’s though? I’m installing in a Dodge Ram Crew Cab underseat application so sub choices are limited. What about electrical upgrades needed? 
Always better to have more power than you need. Can set gains perfectly clean and still have headroom for impedance rise and voltage drop.

I would do the Big 3 and run a nice AGM front battery at the least.

whatever you wanna do......just let me know, if you dont feel safe trading, i buy yours you buy mine

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.