Jl 1000/1

Participant count
  • Participant list

Llt1980

Iowa
I have a JL slash 1000 watt amp I want to put in a Hyundai accent from what I have gathered looking up what I can find it comes stock with a 90 amp alternator and I was wanting to know what all I will need to do to the car to have it ready for this beast of an amp before I get it installed and stranded along the side of the road from it 

Depending on your listening habits that can probably hang without big electrical upgrades provided your battery and alternator are healthy.  If your battery is more than a year or two old upgrade that into a good quality AGM style and see how it does.  If you have issues you can burn that bridge when you get there.  Slash series amps are pretty rugged so I don't think you'll hurt it from low voltage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.