Keep backup camera, ditch the touchscreen

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hate_Touchscreens

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a new Tacoma with eTune, and I absolutely hate the touch screen system. However, I do like having a backup camera.

So, I'm wondering if anyone knows of an older system with physical buttons for station presets etc, but still had a backup camera screen. If nothing like that every existed, I'll probably stick in a Kenwood Excelon DPX793BH, and a backup camera/mirrorlink rear view mirror.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You can pull that amplifier and take to an Audio shop and see if they will test it. Most shops charge very little and some will not even charge...
Go 150 Watts speakers or equal to your amps. 150 watts and up is your amps. That's the good rule of thumb.
The best thing you can do is make a solid plan. This way you won't be spending money twice and having to keep going back in add or replace parts.
Hi, I installed a new Kenwood dnr476s head unit along with idatalink maestro Rr, the HRNI1, the HU-Ken1, and the nav1 adapter. It works well...

About this thread

Hate_Touchscreens

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hate_Touchscreens
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Hate_Touchscreens