How long will it last?

shredder2

CarAudio.com VIP
Az
Got this collecting dust, I dug it out and cleaned it up...

itW9GxN.jpg

xiKHYM2.jpg

Pd0BrYs.jpg

It's a little out of warranty so I thought I'd try throwing this on it at 1 ohm...

5yKj36H.jpg

Got all the tools and enough spare wood just sitting around... hey why not?

KeixvHp.jpg

Not really trying for that under 40hz information... it's a Kicker... ought to rock

4d0Pzy.jpg

I'm tired of just doing designs... time to build one again.

This'll be fun.

I had a couple of those in tens. Pretty decent older subs. I ran an Autotek BTS 7300 on a pair of dvc2, and sounded pretty nice.3.0 at about 38 htz in an older Chevy Surburban/Youkan

Turned out passable...

rM473by.jpg

JVG1rUH.jpg

mH9WyS2.jpg

Still got to finish up the thing and wire it but tomorrow's gonna be doomsday for that poor S10L7... If it survives my idiocy, I'll wire it to 4 ohm so it can last a bit and maybe try to sell or trade it.

Birch remnants, Mdf and writing all over it... a typical creation from me.

If you blow it you should drop in one of those cheapy Pyle square 10s and give it hell. Taylorfade did mid 150s with 9 of the pyle square subs a while back
I'll either sell just the enclosure if it cooks, or add it to the collection...

Heck... I'm using em for workstands now or to store junk...

ft9zAl8.jpg

The boneyard...

f4ZBdTh.jpg

Jeez... I got rid of about 5 during last year.

I sold a few cheap but it was difficult. Spruced them up a bit and made sure they looked good. I think selling used sub enclosures is one of the hardest things to sell in car audio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.