PSI Audio amps

Yes they do look good and thats about it because like stated above you can get almost double the power for 400 and at the end of the day its just another korean board. Nothing spectacular

Also that's 20 cents per watt if these are actually a 2K priced at 400$ 
yeah, i figured that out after i said that LoL

We’ll hold on they DO put pink star stickers on top of the caps 😂😂🤣
well, im curious to see if those caps are any better than SoundQubed etc etc. I know its the same build house, but from what i can gather, zenon and s&i are kinda like the subway of amp builders. Whatever you want, theyll put on there, but you pay for it. Id like to see what Derek and Ryans thoughts on them are

Yes they do look good and thats about it because like stated above you can get almost double the power for 400 and at the end of the day its just another korean board. Nothing spectacular
So much this. These "newer companies" that keep coming up with these pretty looking amps with prob the same boards 10 other companies use and charge more $$ than it's competitors. I can get 3k for 400 bucks. That's doubling my power with the same amount of money. And I did....

010.jpg

For those interested.

I'm finding it that the mounting "feet", mounting amp area is the same as my amps....as well as others. So who's copying who?!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.