Looking for a loud clean bass woofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

Guyver
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I currently own the Xcon and looking for something new, thinking about the FI BTL or Adire Brahma. What do you guys think? I know both subs are different but also heard that FI BTL puts out clean bass as well. Thanks

I currently own the Xcon and looking for something new, thinking about the FI BTL or Adire Brahma. What do you guys think? I know both subs are different but also heard that FI BTL puts out clean bass as well. Thanks
I have an fi q and it’s intended more for sq’ish than the btl BUT I think it gets low & loud, I had an icon loved that sub but sold it needed fast monies. I don’t think except an audible difference between the xcon and btl the t/s are damn near the same AND fi made the xcon for ssa. I don’t know much about adire

Last edited by a moderator:
Old Adire was great stuff, not sure how much power handling you lose with the XBL^2 though which may mean a shorter coil.   I  haven't used N3 BTL but the triple stack and n2 model pretty much like an SPL sub... of course that doesn't mean you can't make them sound good in the right box.  Really x-con is a nice sub and well regarded.  I wouldn't expect dramatic difference if you move into something else in that same tier.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.