Whats up with all of my info displaying on the left in threads? Ya'll want my dick size, political affiliation and credit score since you're sharing my birthdate and operating system?

giphy.gif

I see someone got the message. I still don't appreciate my age being displayed. There used to be an option to share that if you CHOSE to do so. 

I am asking for PRIVACY with the use of MY PERSONAL DATA!

giphy.gif

There is an option of whether or not to show this. I went in and turned it off for you in your profile.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 7:13 PM, THATpurpleKUSH said:

Whats up with all of my info displaying on the left in threads? Ya'll want my dick size, political affiliation and credit score since you're sharing my birthdate and operating system?

I told you people to adjust your profile when the site changed. If you didn't listen then it's on you.

Edited by Slo_Ride

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Unfortunately, this site keeps changing. It's the little things I'm noticing as well.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

On 11/8/2018 at 7:13 PM, THATpurpleKUSH said:

Yes and if it's not to much to ask please include your mothers maiden name and Tik Tok password. 

Whether the info is displayed or not, its easily accessible. 

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this