Creepy info

I see someone got the message. I still don't appreciate my age being displayed. There used to be an option to share that if you CHOSE to do so. 

I am asking for PRIVACY with the use of MY PERSONAL DATA!

THATpurpleKUSH said:
Whats up with all of my info displaying on the left in threads? Ya'll want my dick size, political affiliation and credit score since you're sharing my birthdate and operating system?
I told you people to adjust your profile when the site changed. If you didn't listen then it's on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
THATpurpleKUSH said:
Whats up with all of my info displaying on the left in threads? Ya'll want my dick size, political affiliation and credit score since you're sharing my birthdate and operating system?
Yes and if it's not to much to ask please include your mothers maiden name and Tik Tok password. 

Whether the info is displayed or not, its easily accessible. 

The information shown has been drastically cut down per request. If you don't want members knowing your location or age, you can easily remove this in the profile section of your account. To be honest however, since this is a car audio related sales/transaction site, it seems the more information a potential buyer knows about you the better. This was the main intent on providing the user information tidbits.

Last edited by a moderator:
The information shown has been drastically cut down per request. If you don't want members knowing your location or age, you can easily remove this in the profile section of your account. To be honest however, since this is a car audio related sales/transaction site, it seems the more information a potential buyer knows about you the better. This was the main intent on providing the user information tidbits.
Speaking of classifieds how about we set up and enforce a set of uniform rules, such as a minimum post count to post and a requirement of username and date within the pictures. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.