Sign in to follow this  
Stewart Taylor

Wireless audio

I have a chevy express van camper and it has stock audio which has door speakers that i have difficulty hearing while on the road, I hoped to put a more modern radio/cd player in it and use something like a JBL bluetooth speaker sitting on the dash in order to have the sound more listenable   is this possible?

Have you sound deadened any of it? That’s where I would start.

Traded with, bought from: Anthony O, Mitchell0715, kuda, Chevy Blazin', Babs, Captain Obvious, ciaonzo

'13 Camaro SS/RS

Kenwood DDX9903S - Arc PS-8

Arc Audio XDi 1200.6 - Audiofrog GB10, GB25, GB60

Helix SPXL1000 - (2) Audiofrog GB12D4 IB

On 11/7/2018 at 5:11 PM, beak81champ said:

Have you sound deadened any of it? That’s where I would start.

Yes the whole interior is basically covered including the roof but because the speakers are low in the doors I can't hear them unless the radio is cranked up good.

I was hoping for speakers on the huge dash facing towards me but there isn't any provision to mount them so I was hoping for maybe a big JBL Bluetooth unit but I guess I cant connect that to the car radio.

8 hours ago, Stewart Taylor said:

Yes the whole interior is basically covered including the roof but because the speakers are low in the doors I can't hear them unless the radio is cranked up good.

I was hoping for speakers on the huge dash facing towards me but there isn't any provision to mount them so I was hoping for maybe a big JBL Bluetooth unit but I guess I cant connect that to the car radio.

what year is the van?

2002 Honda Accord sedan V6 (automatic slushbox)

2 Rockford p3 12s (dual 2 ohm)

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

2 PPI PC275's running 1 sub each atm, waiting to put the SQ 2200.1 back in and add the PhoenixGold Elite.4 once my electrical is up to snuff

Front stage:PRV Audio 6MB200 6.5 and Massive Audio CT2 tweeters

Rear speakers: stock

I just added 5 SoundQubed stickers, and despite having no equipment upgrades, it added 76 DB!!!

Sounds to me like you need amplification.

Traded with, bought from: Anthony O, Mitchell0715, kuda, Chevy Blazin', Babs, Captain Obvious, ciaonzo

'13 Camaro SS/RS

Kenwood DDX9903S - Arc PS-8

Arc Audio XDi 1200.6 - Audiofrog GB10, GB25, GB60

Helix SPXL1000 - (2) Audiofrog GB12D4 IB

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this